We’re heading to San Francisco for GDC 2016!
Actually, we fly out a week early to tour PlayCanvas users on the West Coast. But we’re really excited about attending the conference because we have a lot of coolness in store. Here’s a quick run-down of what we’ll be up to:
- Monday 14th – Tuesday 15th: Available for meetings to discuss all things WebGL – get in touch if you want to talk. We’d love to meet you!
- Wednesday 16th – Friday 18th: PlayCanvas will be demoing our latest and greatest tools, demos and games on the ARM booth (#1624) in the Moscone Center’s South Hall.
- Wednesday 16th – Friday 18th: Mozilla will be showcasing our phenomenally popular game TANX on booth #936. Think you’ve seen TANX before and know the story? Think again! Head to Mozilla’s booth for some surprises!
- Wednesday 16th: PlayCanvas will be announcing an amazing new feature in the PlayCanvas Editor at the Khronos WebGL session at midday at SF Green Space. We won’t ruin the surprise but wow, you need to attend this and check out what we’ve built. It’ll light up your life! (There’s a hint right there) 😀
- Thursday 17th: PlayCanvas will be presenting on Facebook‘s booth (#1416) at 2PM in the Moscone Center’s South Hall: “Building WebGL Games That Work”.
And we’ll be partying hard in the evenings! Come share a beer with us!
Don’t worry if you can’t make it to GDC though. We’ll be tweeting and blogging like crazy, keeping you in the loop.